8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
I would want one just for looks.

I think the flat black on the bottom part of the rear bumper just looks good, imo

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes, I just got my DF rear diffuser for the Si, It looks great and the fit is perfect! nothing but good out of this product.
Great to hear - I'm going this route instead of the JDM rear bumper - I hope it looks okay with my Mugen side skirts I've had sitting around.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Anything out there for the coupes?

I checked out that DF one, that's a bit over the top for just a back for what i'm looking for. i was looking for something that would go just in the bottom section of a stock bumper.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I want a functional front diffuser myself, to increase handling and stability in high speed straights. Any one have any suggestions??

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I want a functional front diffuser myself, to increase handling and stability in high speed straights. Any one have any suggestions??
There aren't any front diffusers. What you want is a splitter and canards.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes, I just got my DF rear diffuser for the Si, It looks great and the fit is perfect! nothing but good out of this product.
Installed mine Friday - I completely agree with you - fit was great and looks slick.

Gatoradeboy - Downforce also sells a 3-Piece adjustable front splitter - check them out at downforce.biz

·
Registered
559 Posts
Installed mine Friday - I completely agree with you - fit was great and looks slick.

Gatoradeboy - Downforce also sells a 3-Piece adjustable front splitter - check them out at downforce.biz
Unfortunately this only fits the 07 and 08. I have the 09 the front bumper is different. any others?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.