8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the HFP 18s weigh in more than the stock 17s

Either way its up to you if you would rather add weight or shave some off...take a look at the wheel and tires thread. They have a list of light weight wheels that may catch your eye.

Edit: BOO YAH 1000 post! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I was ready to pull the trigger on some 18" HFP rims .But then I read this thread .

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/wheel-tire-upgrades/66538-oem-wheel-weight-revealed.html

There does not seem to be any advantage to these wheels .

I like the way they look .But there is no weight saving .
if you are looking for advantage in terms of weight savings, you better get a forged set of lightweight weels. given the weight is equal to the stockies, its not that bad a wheel imo. you can look into getting 17s

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have a set that I bought with car when new and I'll tell you they are one tough rim.

Looks good on NHBP too.

Enkei seems to have one of the better casting processes out there.

If you are frustrated at the cost here in Canada keep an eye on the “for sale” section this week as there might be a complete set available?

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I have a set that I bought with car when new and I'll tell you they are one tough rim.

Looks good on NHBP too.

Enkei seems to have one of the better casting processes out there.

If you are frustrated at the cost here in Canada keep an eye on the “for sale” section this week as there might be a complete set available?
:wigglesmiley: ur selling ur rims arent u LOL:laughing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.