8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be ordering a set of gram lights (probably from vivid racing) next Thursday.
I'm going with 18x8 or 18x7.5 not too much with I don't want rubbing (probably on 225/35/18 or 225/40/18). What size offset should I order that won't rub and have the ghetto poke? Custom from like +11 to +55 on some styles so what would be my best bet here ? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
damn Neil, ur doing it all at once. bought an Si, full-race turbo, now baller rims. Can i predict a new suspension setup as well? lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol hey man its worth it by the time the mani and stuff come I wanna have as much as possible to install at once. Every Thursday i get paid and I take at the least 700$ from it to use on the car. (about 50%) some weeks more depending on bills etc.

I love these rims so its a must lol. Geoff from full race has given me a lot of guidance into which routes to go for the whole build so in a couple months it should hopefully be done especially for the boosted 8th meet!

I'm just not good with offsets and flush fitment etc :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Yeah i still need to put on my full race goodies at home collecting dust before the meet. As for fitment, well iono but hopefully i can bump up ur thread and hopefully a member helps u out.

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Lol hey man its worth it by the time the mani and stuff come I wanna have as much as possible to install at once. Every Thursday i get paid and I take at the least 700$ from it to use on the car. (about 50%) some weeks more depending on bills etc.

I love these rims so its a must lol. Geoff from full race has given me a lot of guidance into which routes to go for the whole build so in a couple months it should hopefully be done especially for the boosted 8th meet!

I'm just not good with offsets and flush fitment etc :)
Get paid every Thursday... 700 to mods... :think: Are you guys hiring?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks dwight :) you got me beat bro you already have a sweet ride..!

And I work insane hours I'm a construction worker / pipe layer so the work is hard as hell but I get paid very well for what I do. I usually get 1-1400 weekly depending how far from home I'm working I get out of town bonuses aswell. Company called Con-Drain up here in Canada :)

So anyone know a size and offset that will not rub without having to roll fenders?

I'm looking at 18x7.5 +33 or +43

1 - 7 of 7 Posts