8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well took my fa5 to the track today here in jersey. First run i hit 14.5 at 96 mph. i was up against my buddies type r bubble. wich he ran a 14.7 he's an idiot and doesnt know how to drive.. the track was packed so we got one more chance at it. Ran a 14.7 this time at 95 mph. idk what happend there. and my buddy ran a 14.2 at 101mph in the type r again. wich still sucks. Over all i was satisfied. Powershifted every gear. and the car is BONE Stock. j/w if i got a Injen Cai will it slow it down at all?

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
what track was it ??

u on stock all seasons ?

seems like everyone got good times....think the track was well prepared....unlike the track the FG2 guys ran on....few threads below.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea im on all seasons.. idk the track was decent today.. this makes me want to do a bunch of **** to my car..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats a nice run, but you said you were lowered in another thread. Lowering does not equal bone stock. That being said, many can argue the benefits in the 1/4 mile or lack there of, but in my experience lowered vehicle equals better traction.

·
Registered
93 Posts
lowring you car has nothing to do with being stock the only way it will do any good is if you have drag coilovers nice stock times

1 - 12 of 12 Posts