8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know there was a parking block in front of my car and i went forward and ran over it. it didnt scratch the front car but im still afraid. what damage can i expect to find?

god im so stupid.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
did you scrape anything under your car? If there wasn't any scraping or crunching sound...you should be fine

I can't imagine anything really bad happening. The worst would be scratching the under side of your bumper...which you didn't do

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I know what you mean. I went over one two months ago. I forgot there was a block there until I heard a loud thud. I was like WTF. My cousin told me I ran over a parking block. I felt dumb after that.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
i was worried when i ran over a small child in walmart parking lot. luckily i was stock ride height also. no damage that i could see besides an elmo shirt caught on my exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i was worried when i ran over a small child in walmart parking lot. luckily i was stock ride height also. no damage that i could see besides an elmo shirt caught on my exhaust pipe.
wtf :xyxnervou

Yesterday, I hit the curb while parking. My dumb a*** didn't realize the parking spot dipped so low and I now have some ugly scratches on the bottom of my front bumper :banghead:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yea bro, I did that in my old civic and felt like a fool!!!! Just get under your car front and look underneath at the the axle boots (rubber right next to the wheels ) to make sure they are not torn and look next to your wheels at the cv joint to make sure it is not bent, but you should be fine, nobody saw you right! hehe

·
Registered
834 Posts
I didnt know there was a parking block in front of my car and i went forward and ran over it. it didnt scratch the front car but im still afraid. what damage can i expect to find?

god im so stupid.
LMAO!!! sorry but its funny cuz i know that most of us have been there including myself. But yeah you feel really dumb afterwards.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I worked at a place once where one of the parking places was in a position where you could technically pull strait out, but it had a parking bumper just like every other space.

People would often forget there was a bumper and driver over it. Once we (me and a couple of coworkers) saw a guy get in an older corvette (mid '70s) and drive over that bumper. He actually got partially stuck on it and spun his tires slightly getting off of it. When he finally pulled out he was leaking something from under the car. We felt bad for him (even though we were laughing).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.