8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Great find Marc. I love the Veyron, especially in black. Quite an interesting story, especially when the guy got to talk to Ralph Lauren and ask him questions about the car.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Izzy, you would look hot in a Veyron yourself. Any future plans? :biggrin:
To be a jokester, yes, five of them.

To be perfectly clear, I would love to have one in a Championship White fender/main body and Alpine White rear parts. Top that off with darker metals for show, and you've got rolling orgasm.

To be frank about my post, "you stole the words right outta my mouth".

Great story, especially since it was out of the blue, and Ralph Lauren had the coolness to not mind being followed by a suspicious car, and also talk to the man who was stalking him. Then again, had I a Veyron (or any of the cars in his stable), I'd be the sort of person to let people look at it as well. :smile:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
To be a jokester, yes, five of them.

To be perfectly clear, I would love to have one in a Championship White fender/main body and Alpine White rear parts. Top that off with darker metals for show, and you've got rolling orgasm.

To be frank about my post, "you stole the words right outta my mouth".

Great story, especially since it was out of the blue, and Ralph Lauren had the coolness to not mind being followed by a suspicious car, and also talk to the man who was stalking him. Then again, had I a Veyron (or any of the cars in his stable), I'd be the sort of person to let people look at it as well. :smile:
From my understanding, Ralph Lauren is a real, down to earth person. He is a consumate car enthusiast and appreciates fine cars like a fine wine or fine clothing. His demeanor toward the writer of the article demonstrates his nobleness.

Izzy, I totally agree about the white, especially the Alpine white. Set it off with the natural metal finish and you would have a rolling orgasm, that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.