8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Is that the DC Sports exhaust on you Si?! If so how do you like it?

And how come the red 400EX only has one powermadd hand guard?! lol

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah now that you point it out, I just went and looked at it, i dunno where the hell the other one went lol... time to go start scouring the 'hood!

Yes its the DC exhaust, and I like it fine, atleast until I go LSD or Corsport's system... its a little droney at times, but overall i like it and it has a nice throaty growl coupled with my other mods =)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yes its the DC exhaust, and I like it fine, atleast until I go LSD or Corsport's system... its a little droney at times, but overall i like it and it has a nice throaty growl coupled with my other mods =)
Just wondering what other mods you have... I'm still unsure of which exhaust I want to get. I am deff. leaning towards the DC but I'm still also unsure about the Vibrant and N1.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thanks guys, i dunno if that audi could handle a drop he's on 19's... anywho his color actually looks nice in person, its more of a toned down darker red.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol good stuff man, really sets off that red... lol ive got 1000 reasons to not write that paper ;)

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
lol thanks guys, i dunno if that audi could handle a drop he's on 19's... anywho his color actually looks nice in person, its more of a toned down darker red.
ive seen a4s SLAMMED on dubs. they look so bad ass...he could easily handle an inch tell him to check out vwvortex.com---as long as theyre coilovers not springs its a sinch

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol... ya man feel free to pop any of those pics with some of your photoshop talent i have CS2 and suck at it lol

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya his audi is pretty raw looking... they say that the 02' is the most agressive body style they have made yet. Although it looks good, it still falls behind the SI @ the track =)... also you can pick up 02's like his with the same sports package for around 13-15k now i think.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts