8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo i searched and searched and asked a mod. but nothing... so does anyone have a link or know how i can get some info on the pieces to raise the spoiler? :pray:

pics of it are in the photos section... but nothing linkin to how much.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Why would you raise the spoiler...I thought about seeing if this was possible on the fa5 spoiler to help prevent the filth that gets collected on the rear of the car right under the lip

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like how it looks, not ricey and still stock looking...
but it just looks like 2 pieces you get screwed to the spoiler and trunk

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i didnt know how common it was or if anyone else had it at all... looks like something from a kit, the body has fender flares... so gotta look some more, but if i can get my hands on it, definately gonna do that.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
ya if thats from the concept, i really doubt you will find that. especially since nobody here has that. i'm sure you can fabricate that pretty easily, just paint it before you install it :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ but i like rice... aluminum stands FTW!!! : )

Well ima have to see what i can do, it looks sweet, i hate concept designs... cuz most of the time we like em.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I remember the bug-eyed WRX had some aftermarket carbon fiber raisers that made the standard spoiler look more sporty. Thought it was pretty cool and wish we had it for our cars.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
go to a really good body shop and see if they can custom make it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bump, I seriously want to raise the stock spoiler on my sedan. Want it to look a little bit more agressive, maybe raise it an 1"-1.5"? Im gonna custom make something if there arent any already made...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts