8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rainman, I want to talk about your Wadsworth party/get-together.

I can't be there that night... it's the same night as my wife's class reunion that she's in charge of.

Will you be there the night before, on Friday? I could drive over to see you then and drive back. Let me know.

I think Kman wanted to get in on this conversation too.

Milkman

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I can't find the invite, so I don't even know 100% what day it is.. 13th?

I know some of the car guys on here wanted to meet up on Sunday for just a bit. Both of you would be more than welcome to show up and hang out.

Rainman - get in here

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Rainman just got married - sorry bro. Anyway, he's having a get together there back on the 13th I think?

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
BodyBaggs you have to be there!! Come on man!! REPRESENT MULLBERRY STREET!
Yep it is the 13th. The WifEEEE and I will be flying in on Friday the 12th. We are looking for action. Who's got the marbles?
Johnny if you can't be there, make sure you send a gift worth lots of money!
:thumb:

·
Registered
315 Posts
rainman - how late will you stay -.... will you be around sunday? And Milkman - could you make it to a get together on Sunday if there is one?

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah milkman - can you come to a car meet on sunday if we have one? Obviously we have to make some plans on that soon. I know others are probably wondering if we're going to meet up officially or not. I'm on the fence with plans right now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sunday could work, that's a good idea. Saturday is out of the picture for yours truly - the wife is the organizer of her class reunion, so it's non-negotiable.

Let me know.

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
Sundy would most likely not be the best. Reason is because we need to be at the airport around 1:30 or so. Friday would be good, or later on Sat. :rockwoot:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was my sentiment earlier too. I feel confusion about the whole weekender get together thingie.

By the way, Jake Friedt's wedding was off the hook on Saturday at the Galaxy. I saw Frank Fodor for the first time in years... he's a hoot. Jesse Rohrer and Tim McFarland were trying to dance and it was funny as hell. Mike Foore is always wild, you know that. He's the same as ever. Wild times.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
wow great news. I don't have jake's email any more. You'll have to either point him here, or pass his email to me. It is so crazy because I was thinking about him like last week. I was wondering what he was up to. I bet seeing the old crew was quite a good time. Tell Jake congrats on the wedding.

On another note, the meet is just totally up in the air. One guy still has his car in the shop I guess, one girl is MIA, and I haven't heard from Rainman in a while. I've left a few messages on his phone, and no replies. I don't know what is going on for that weekend at all now. Plus, to make matters worse, I'm in the process of closing on a house. So life is beyond hectic right now. I'm pretty sure I'll be up there for the day on SAT, but I have no clue what is going to happen as far as a car meet, or whatever. I know shemmy would meet up, but beyond that, I think it's going to bust.

C2i0v0i1c is the guy who has the boosted civic, but as far as I know - his car is still being looked at. His car was overheating, and I don't think they've solved his problems yet. So I don't know. But, obviously I don't want you driving up for nothing on Sun or whatever. I think he has to be at the airport at like 3, so who knows what will happen.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
well I just heard from rainman.

he's going to be around till like 1:30 in the afternoon Sunday. So I don't know if that helps out any or not.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm just not going to worry about it. I'd like to see you, Rainman and all, but there's so much confusion that I really don't want to spend 7 hours driving back and forth in a weekend already full of driving just for the *chance* to see him... I hate to say it but I just can't do that this time.

Again, Milkmaid's class reunion is Saturday night so I'd have to work around that and it's just too much effort considering I might not get to see any of you anyways.

Any other weekend it'd be a nobrainer.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I actually closed on my house- drove back to his reception thing, then left the next morning. I was going to return sat night, but I was already in the car like all day. No meet ever happened. The boosted guys car is in kentucky getting fixed, and everything else just fell apart. We'll have to have a meet here shortly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts