8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the last few days, i've noticed that there's a raddeling noise coming from the back of the car and center (cup holder area). does this happen to anyone else? and i can also hear the suspension creek going over bumps? idk if this is normal or what?

oh and when u put ur car into 2nd gear anyone notice a small poping noise?

and the rubber lining that goes around the sunroof on my car has just recently popped up...can't fix it my self ...so im just going to go to the dealership... :banghead:

·
Registered
22 Posts
ChinoiSI said:
ive notice my lining poping up a bith on my driver side.
Remember its a HONDA. A slightly below average build quality is the only
realistic way of keeping the price of an Si around 20k. And thats all good for
me. The rattling can be fixed, just have to know whats causing it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have rattling because of the border around my license plate..... I havent noticed anything else.... rattling comes from the sub when Im playing Candy Shop....

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
BlackSIguy said:
I have rattling because of the border around my license plate..... I havent noticed anything else.... rattling comes from the sub when Im playing Candy Shop....

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
the only rattles i have ever heard from my si was a rattle from the truck but, i fixed that with those little black rubber things. but i am havin a problem with my passenger side window the seal and gettin pulled out of place when the window goes back up (it's the seal by that black peice towards the rear of the car and above the door handle) anyone else ?

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
i really couldn't tell you if my car rattles, i always have the radio turned up. lol About the brakes mine kinda felt like they were grinding for the 1st few hundred miles but i haven't noticed it since. If you have some miles on your car i'd take it to the dealer and see what they say.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was asking because mine does that after it has been sitting for a day or more. The time is shorter if it has rained. I am pretty sure it is the rust on the rotors being worn off because it only happens on the first one or two stops. But it does sound like crap when it happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts