8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an R18 turbo kit im selling because i got an Si. I could upgrade a few things on this and install it on my Si but im doin the N/A thing. It comes with pretty much everything that the TSI kit comes with. The only down fall to this kit is the turbo was bought on ebay, its made by Emotor USA and is a t25. That doesnt stop the fact that i have good parts to go with it, list goes like this.

-Honda of Japan 410cc injectors, brand new in box (400 retail)
-Turbosmart dual port BOV (200 retail)
-Turbosmart E-boost1 boost controller (650 retail)
-AEM F/IC w/boomslang harness (about 800 retail together)
-AEM wideband EUGO (200 retail)
-Excelerate performace 8th gen guage pod, under the speedometer.(115 retail)
-Denso 1 step colder iridium plugs

To install this on the R18 all you need is a good air filter set up, and maybe a better oil pan adapter for the feed and return lines. If you add up just what i have above its almost 2500 bucks thats not adding the turbo, intercooler, accessories, forged manifold. I want to get 1800 shipped, but price could be negotiable.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
depends on what your trying to get man? Shoot me a pm and let me know what your looking at?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. I am thinking about parting this out or trading for Si parts. Pm me for prices if they arent listed here.

-injectors-$300 brand new in boxes with clips
-R18 turbo manifold- $125
-Turbosmart BOV- $100
-Turbosmart Eboost1- $200
-AEM F/IC with boomslang (fits Si and R18) $600 OBO

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Deff interested in a few items broski, just gonna be a lil so I can save up a few shillings, if you don't sell it complete by then ofcourse

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesnt look like anyone is gonna buy it complete so whenever your ready man i can hook you up... maybe give you alittle better price if you buy a few things at once??? HOLLA

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
yeah i was interested in these
~manifold
~flange
~intercooler pipeing (assuming itll fit and not need cuting?)
~maf houseing
~the braided oil lines, and um any other lines im not thinking of?

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I try to pm you, but for some reason i cant on my phone, but i can receive and reply fine messages one someone send me one..

You are tempting me to go turbo again..

I am interested to see how much you will sell everything except for this items..

-turbo
-aem fic and harness
-gauge holder

Send me a message and let me know.. do u know for a fact the intercooler and piping fits with no issues? if i buy this i will upgrade the turbo to a bbt28 garret or the biggest turbo i can fit on there and use flashpro and autometer gauge holder.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Na its brand new.... dyno should be almost identical to the TSI kit. It has all the same injectors, tuning, and turbo size (not brand). On a stock R18 it will get you to around 200 whp. No it was never installed an is brand new in boxes, all its missing is an air filter and the oil lines for the turbo.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xyflz im not sure what size the MAF tube is but im thinking its either 2 or 2.25". And civic pride sent you a pm

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeh i know man, but as of now there is no manifold for it anyways. Sent the mani to FullRace for the R18 R&D! Good news for the R18 guys bad news for my kit! haha Price is dropped though.... once i get the manifold back im willing to let it go for $1000-1200.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts