8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Yea thats a repost, that is the turbo kit from brazil, just wait for the TSI turbo kit to come out, it was ready about 2 weeks ago and it should be on procivic.com for sale soon.

The TSI kit will be making 210whp and 190 lbs of torque at 6psi and the kit will cost $2950 and it will include the AEM FIC to tune the cpu.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Saturday, January 12, 2008

140,000 Philippine Peso = 3,461.33 US Dollar

And to comment on Civic Prides post, Speedlab is hyping this as their own turbo kit build, not something out of Brasil... Amazing how things can look similar when companies put together kits out of commonly available parts.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Saturday, January 12, 2008

140,000 Philippine Peso = 3,461.33 US Dollar

And to comment on Civic Prides post, Speedlab is hyping this as their own turbo kit build, not something out of Brasil... Amazing how things can look similar when companies put together kits out of commonly available parts.

Yea, but that price includes the installation .

·
Registered
136 Posts
Deffinately, 10 days worth... Now just how much would it be to ship a civic to the Philippines.... Hehe, glad my Si has kits availble easily here in the US :D

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
really? why not. need some reasoning not just words. theres one guy with his r18 turbod in an auto, dont remember who it was
The guy with the auto R18 turbo was xxSilencexx or something like that, and the TSI turbo kit was tested on a manual R18 with an aftermarket exhaust and put around 210whp and 190lbs of torque so the A/T will see about 20% less power.

I wonder why the kit has not come out yet. am about to send them an email to see whats up.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
oh yeah..it was like lxxpsilencexxlp or sumtin that..but from what i remember his turbo was tested on his car..not on a manual previously. i would ask him..but hes off in the military right now i beleive

Yea but xxSilencex has the AJP kit that only makes 176whp at 6psi and i forgot the torque numbers but i know its not alot, his car is A/T so expect about the same from the TSI kit on the auto.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts