8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Would you please post pictures of yours installed? Maybe a DIY if not already existing .. .

Thanks
-W

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think it would be in the way. it was just easier to take it off and have more room rather than leaving it in there.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
any way you could make a DIY for the install.....i dont know anything about installing these and i would like to get one. Even a list of steps that you had to go through. anything thanks

·
Registered
800 Posts
More questions! :xyxnervou

Did you get a CEL or any other problems?

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
I did the install with 08whitecivic and I thought id help out if at all possible with questions.

could you possibly get a better picture of how the MAF sensor is placed, and where the bracket to hold the piping mounts?

How do you like it?
Ill have her take some pics. Th bracket to hold the mount is bolted with the ECU. All you had to do was take out the screw and just put the bracket on then screw it on.

any way you could make a DIY for the install.....i dont know anything about installing these and i would like to get one. Even a list of steps that you had to go through. anything thanks
We were actually starting to make a DIY when we started. Got two pics and forgot lol. I think we could fester something up for you. The install is extremely easy. Its all in the directions. Ill ask her and maybe well take it apart for you and re-install it.

More questions! :xyxnervou

Did you get a CEL or any other problems?
Nope, no lights, no problems. Well I noticed one problem she has, she likes to floor it everywhere now lol.

*EDIT* 08whitecivic said she'll make a DIY*

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
well dont go to any trouble like re-installing it especially if its in the directions. I dont know how long the instructions are but if you could take a picture of them or something just so i can see them before i make this purchase.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts