8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
just letting every one know i got my pulleys from wesellcarparts.com and the price for the pulleys there are 229.00 with free shipping in the U.S..

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
There have been various dyno test performed by local tuners and forum members.
Magazines (such as Import Tuner) have dyno tested NST pulleys on multiple cars.
NST also has dyno charts posted on the NST blog for several cars/engines.

The results have ALWAYS been the same:
More power to the wheels.
More torque to the wheels.
Better throttle response.
Better gas mileage.

MIKE @ NST

·
Registered
98 Posts
I drive an 06 EX. I'm having pulley squeak issues, and it could be either the tensioner or water pump. I might just pull the trigger and get the new tensioner assembly (31170-RNA-A02) and the NST pulley kit.

Now do I buy and route the belt for 06? Or do I do the new revised route?

IRRC if I take my car in for service on either of the pulleys I'll be getting the new revised belt routing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I met Mike from NST last weekend at the TexasImportsToday and RKC block party in Houston, real cool dude. Turned me onto the company and these pulleys specifically. Probably my next mod. I am excite!

·
Registered
31 Posts
i realized no one has really posted here for a while now, i have a 2010 R18 and im definitely considering this mod when my belt change is due. I already got 70K on my baby so hopefully sooner rather than later. I read this entire thread and from what i understood, the 2008 models have a different belt, now does anyone know if this includes 2010 models??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you think is worth buying this? is there a good improvement? I know i'm not gonna get a lot of hp gain, it doesn't matter, the question is: you can notice an improvement in the driving experience?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm only have drop in K&N air filter, anythingelse stock. I'm planning to get the cheapest mods: pulleys, spacer and hondata. Do you think that with those things my will run better?

321 - 340 of 341 Posts