8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
i want to spray soon but i have lots of questions that i need a sprayed r18 owner to answer.so i can get straight facts or closer to facts than any other indiviadual can give me.
Maybe you can be the guy r18 owners will go to for answers. Take the first leap! lol

I just bought a kit for my Si there's some good info (although not everything you need to know) on my build.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/209651-my-build-going-nitrous-now.html

Here's another good thread that helped me start off:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/74401-ultimate-nitrous-thread.html

·
Registered
589 Posts
R18 On juice right here auto to be exact sucker halls butt it's like a second vtec :) If anyones doing auto spray hit me up I'll help u u have to do the wireing a lil dif then on a Manuel si :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
R18 On juice right here auto to be exact sucker halls butt it's like a second vtec :) If anyones doing auto spray hit me up I'll help u u have to do the wireing a lil dif then on a Manuel si :)
Is the Manuel si like the Mugen Si?? And who's Manuel? :dance:

·
Registered
8 Posts
curious. are these dry or wet shot? if i spray i plan on going wet shot. are wet shots worth the hastle or should i stay dry

·
Registered
2 Posts
My r18 sprays 50hp using jets .30/.22 (n2o/gas). It is like a silent vtec!

With just the basic holley wet kit, a rpm window switch and no ecu reflash.

Activated in WOT and 3k-6k rpm

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guero do you have any supporting mods? Colder plugs,intake,header,exhaust? Any tuning? and what fuel you using when you spray? Im about to hop on the spray, till i can get turbo. I currently have intake and axleback si. Gonna get tbs,and posibly header or gut half the cat. then step colder plugs

·
Registered
199 Posts
sorry for the bump but i have a pressing question. for those of you running spray on an auto r18, are you running wet or dry? any problems with a 50 shot over time?

·
Registered
1 Posts
also, I have no window switch, i floor it then flip on the tps switch in 2nd gear at 3000 rpms and just ride it out till its time to slow down
Hi, just curious how The Who,e nitrous thing worked out for you in the long run? Any issues and what was the cost for all the stuff you did to the car at the performance shop?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts