8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

R18 Header and HFP Axle Back Video

4K views 43 replies 16 participants last post by  ryker 
#1 ·
For anyone who wants to get this and doesnt know how it sounds here are these videos Cold start and then warmed up. Let me know what you guys think!! Cheers!

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
at first i thought it was loud outside but when your in the car its acually not annoying at all nor loud. i will make a video of it in the car possibly tomorrow or friday

Discussion starter · #10 ·
well the hfp is quiet without mods and things like that but magnaflow and flowmaster i dont know if they would be quiet but would be nice to know how they do sound. i attract enough attention with my 15% tints lol but i just added to it

Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
ok the first 2 videos was with the ebay header and it sounded like total rice and thats why i took the god dam thing off! the latest one was w/out it and sounds alot better then when i had it on. It does not sound like rice as it is now with the stupid header off. It just doesnt sound like your SI's so thats why you portray it to sound like Rice. Thats how the R18 sounds with the HFP

Discussion starter · #26 ·
no i didnt have any leaks at all. the head bolts you have to hand tighten to get a good seal and on the exhaust you need to really really tighten it to get a good seal. Other then that it was fine excpet the rice sound lol

Discussion starter · #32 · (Edited)
it acually shorter than the stock Si axle back. its perfect cause it doesnt look like you have a fart can look lol. heres one i just made about 10 min ago. i couldnt go to fast cause its my street but on the other side is a little straight away and ill make that one in a little bit

Discussion starter · #40 ·
yea mine did backfire pretty loud with the stupid header but now its not bad but still backfires a little bit but i kinda like that haha

Thank about the vid too :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.