8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who wants to get this and doesnt know how it sounds here are these videos Cold start and then warmed up. Let me know what you guys think!! Cheers!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got it from ebay and its the replica of the megan header but cheaper and does the same thing. works fine for me

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
at first i thought it was loud outside but when your in the car its acually not annoying at all nor loud. i will make a video of it in the car possibly tomorrow or friday

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
i drive with my windows down 90% of the time. and i dont just mean loud to yourself inside the car. for some reason i draw enough attention from cops i dont need some loud exhaust to help me with that. i just want a nice quiet axelback, maybe magnaflow or flowmaster

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the hfp is quiet without mods and things like that but magnaflow and flowmaster i dont know if they would be quiet but would be nice to know how they do sound. i attract enough attention with my 15% tints lol but i just added to it

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont know about Hp gains but i did feel better response and a little more pep but i took it off because it sounded like rice lol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
lol. yeah i have same set up with u. injen intake and hfp muffler. was gunna get the header but then ur video sounded like rice lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
im thinking about getting the HFP axleback, but from the video it sounded kinda raspy. but if i just have that with stock header, is it gonna be a deep tone like the SI axleback. NO rice for me please.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts