8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bought this used from somebody on here, it was painted flat black, so the scrapes u see are just from wear. just throw the paint. worked great, awesome sound. my student loans kick in soon so i need the extra cash. comes with couplers and clamps and hose. i had to use the oem intake bolts to attach it. also it had a hole in it from nitrous but i used some black duct tape to cover it. never had a leak at all. dont really think you can beat this deal since i am covering shipping. i prefer paypal. thats why its 83 lol to cover the fee. pm me if you want it.
now 75 shipped

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
bought this used from somebody on here, it was painted flat black, so the scrapes u see are just from wear. just throw the paint. worked great, awesome sound. my student loans kick in soon so i need the extra cash. comes with couplers and clamps and hose. i had to use the oem intake bolts to attach it. also it had a hole in it from nitrous but i used some black duct tape to cover it. never had a leak at all. dont really think you can beat this deal since i am covering shipping. i prefer paypal. thats why its 83 lol to cover the fee. pm me if you want it.
now 75 shipped
Please remove your paypal fee: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/8thc...sale-section-sellers-charging-paypal-fee.html

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i will give you 40 plus shipping, it is pretty beat up and the filter looks like it will need to be replaced....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.