8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
^ yeah that.. Sometimes when I'm rushing../working to get something done fast.. I start talking.. lol..
my co-worker is always like.. huh?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Nobody but me drives the Si and I have to wiggle the a few times before I turn the car on (even if I know I'm already in Neutral).

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Seemund said:
^ yeah that.. Sometimes when I'm rushing../working to get something done fast.. I start talking.. lol..
my co-worker is always like.. huh?
Yea, my friends think im crazy. But the ones that know me well listen carefully so they know what im thinking.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Type X said:
I'm brutally honest. with ZERO filter.

Someone asks what they think, i'll tell you exactly whats on my mind.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

<super sarcastic
<way paranoid sometimes

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Type X said:
I'm brutally honest. with ZERO filter.

Someone asks what they think, i'll tell you exactly whats on my mind.
+1 I do have to bite my tongue at work a lot because it could get me into trouble, big time. Straight talkin' Texas who doesn't take **** off of anyone.

No one drives my cars.
No one touches my records, not even other DJ's that make more money than me on the road. NOBODY! :D

I am a security freak. When I was growing up if it wasn't chained down or locked, you weren't going to keep it long. My house and cars always have the latest most up to date alarm systems available on the market, that I can possibly afford. I even run the motion sensors in the house when I go to sleep. And lastly, I carry a concealed pistol everywhere I go (licensed).

I have an ass fascination. I don't know what it is about a woman's ass but I will always be fascinated. :biggrin: It's like the forbidden fruit or something :laughing:

·
Registered
196 Posts
i have a thing that when i im talkn 2 sum1 on the phone it could be a friend or sum1 i dont like as much ......but when i hang up with them immediatly after i do i say sumn bad about them....like " ok ill call u back.....-hangs up-.......F*** that....".......

uhhhh ya

·
Registered
221 Posts
If i get out of the car with it running, I always roll the window down so I don't get locked out. It's not supposed to be able to lock with the key in the ingnition... but you never know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts