8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE!!! Check pg. 2 for some new pics!!!

Hello all, my friend just got a new Nikon D90 and we decided to play around with a few rolling shots. It's just a few shots, but enjoy

it was a little late to be shooting but we went for it anyways, we're going to get a bunch more both rolling and standing shots soon

Credit: Charles Guthrie...if any locals want a full shoot (100 pictures, rolling and standing) for $25, pm me
Flickr: Charles Guthrie's Photostream

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
:word: i think i am getting some bc racing coils this summer. my roommate just put them on his em1 and the ride is sex. handling is excellent and the ride can go from very soft (practically stock) to very hard and sporty.

and the white wheels are growing on me a lot. it is hard to find a good wheel color for habi red. i am really getting torn between the white and gunmetal.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:word: i think i am getting some bc racing coils this summer. my roommate just put them on his em1 and the ride is sex. handling is excellent and the ride can go from very soft (practically stock) to very hard and sporty.

and the white wheels are growing on me a lot. it is hard to find a good wheel color for habi red. i am really getting torn between the white and gunmetal.

im actually looking into some pro-s right now for very cheap. i just need something that is slightly firmer and i can drop however much i need.

ive also been reading into painting my stockers white. its looks great and you can get some red H's for the centercaps and it looks amazing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.