8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So maybe this can be answered with the search, but it's kind of obscure and I would hope somebody would just be nice enough to answer my question and not flame me. I've been on here long enough to know when I should use the search tool (I use it everyday!)...

I've just bought a ws2 from another member on here and he said he lost a bolt connecting the exhaust to the cat. Will I be okay using a bolt from my stock exhaust? I've never installed an exhaust before so I just want to know if it'll be fine as far as being the right length or something. thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
The stock bolt might be to long,I ran into that problem with my C/T header. I just went to lowls and had the guy there help me find the one I needed.

Good luck. If it is not to long then I dont see why you could not use it.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he said I should be able to use my stock bolts, but at the same time, he said the ws2 came with bolts for this. Does Apexi usually give you extra bolts like that that you would already have with the cat?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.