8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
the only way we can determine if it fits or not is if we have the diameter, width, offset, but most importantly the bolt pattern. since its a Audi, im not sure if their bolt pattern is 5x114.3 or 5x120

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know and i dunno the name of the rim or anything... how can i get the offset and all that other stuff?

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well those rims are STOCK rims thats y i dont think i can find them on tired rack. the closest thing i found to them was the OZ ones, but i looked on tire rack and am not sure if its an exact match thats y.

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i wasnt saying go onto tire rack to find the stock rims, meant for you to even see if the bolt pattern are the same as ours.

i checked a site that makes replica wheels and didnt find a replica for that Audi.
i think they are this wheel if i am not wrong ...

O.Z. Superturismo GT Black Painted

they seem to be the same, but i am not sure. errr how can i tell! i dont even know the name of the rim

haah mitch and his audi love!!
thats right! :thumb:

i think they would look sexy on a civic

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
yeah that bolt pattern wouldnt fit our civics. its 5x112

heres the same wheel but for the civic bolt pattern

note that the diameter, width, and bolt pattern are ideal for the civic, but the off set is kinda high at +50mm. spacers would fix that. but they also weigh 21lbs. thats close to stock Si wheels

hope this helps

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah that bolt pattern wouldnt fit our civics. its 5x112

heres the same wheel but for the civic bolt pattern

note that the diameter, width, and bolt pattern are ideal for the civic, but the off set is kinda high at +50mm. spacers would fix that. but they also weigh 21lbs. thats close to stock Si wheels

hope this helps

yea it deff does, just my only problem is i dunno if thats the exact wheel. comapre the first pic and the pic off tire race is it the same?

i guess only way for me to check is to physically put it on the car? i have spacers already so thats no problem.

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know they arent they look exactly the same tho so i figured the wheel spec would be as well? how would i get the wheel spec off the audi one?

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well if you google it then you'll most likely get a link to an Audi forum where they'd probably have the specs you're looking for.
ok lemme take a look and see wat i can find and ill post in a bit.

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so i looked around and searched and this is what i got:

Tires: 235/40R18 All-Season

Wheels: 8J x 18" ET 43 15-Spoke Quattro Titanium

1 - 20 of 23 Posts