8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning All,

My 06 Civic Si was violated

I need a "good" autobody shop. I recently got rash lock out damage on both the car frame and door due to the ignorant Triple A representative just grinding the long coat hanger. Heres another picture of what happens when a idiot does not do his job. Image lockoutmajordent.jpg - Simplest Image Hosting

So! I am located near Brockton Ma and could use a new entire paint job (which I do not mind contributing too) but thought that these dents would warrant some serious type of repair. No paint-less dental companies will even touch it.

Any help is appreciated - I do plan on putting a header on+exhaust+hondata only have CAI and new lightweight fly-wheel clutch.

Thanks for reading, I usually do not post but do a bit of reading

-G

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live down near Fall River and bring all my stuff to County Street Collision. Mike who owns the place is unreal and does a fantastic job with everything ive brought him. Ive had my entire truck repaint, various panels from all my cars touched up or painted ect.. he does TONS of custom work too. Only problem is he is basically the only one working there, so sometimes things can take awhile, but they are done perfectly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts