8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
I did XLR in mine, but never finished the project. FX will fit with reflector cutting. pretty much if you are going to do it, remember the stock housing is around 4' tall. So most of the Bi-'s wont fit.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
we cant tell you what bezel to use unless we know what projector you are using....and even then, just go to your local home depot/lowes/hardware store and you can probobly find somthing to make a bezel.

also...getting rotational adjustment out of a projector is a *****..and i dont think anyone here has done it (i think 1 person on hidplanet did)..so make sure you aim it right before you seal it up.

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
we cant tell you what bezel to use unless we know what projector you are using....and even then, just go to your local home depot/lowes/hardware store and you can probobly find somthing to make a bezel.

also...getting rotational adjustment out of a projector is a *****..and i dont think anyone here has done it (i think 1 person on hidplanet did)..so make sure you aim it right before you seal it up.
fx and g35 but it will take the whole reflector's height to install and then some cutting on the bottom for the bixenon solenoid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts