8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like many others, I have decided to purchase the AVIC-D3 and go with the Honda Aftermarket Double Din.

Before I spend hundreds of dollars on a unit I want to purchase from someone with good customer care, a decent warranty and a reasonable price.

Normally I use crutchfield for this but they're pricing does not seem to competative for this unit, they have it priced at $899, while other online stores i've seen including ebay go for around $719(ish)

Can anyone recommend a trusted site/seller/business that I will be satisfied with for this upcoming purchase?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
For my last 3 cars I have bought all audio related products from Ebay. Make sure you research each seller however, and find a power seller. Also look at their feedback rating and how many products they have sold. Read the listing to make sure they have a return policy should you have any problem. Lastly make sure they are recognized as a factory seller of Pioneer meaning if your unit doesn't work they'll trade you out with another new one. Make sure all of that is done and you are good to go. Like I said, I have done this with my last 3 cars and I haven't had any problems at all. I've bought Raamat this way, and alarms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts