8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question to all Fa5 owners w/ Type R or Mugen rep Spoiler!!! {ever try this???}

Question for my fellow 8th members, btw i didnt know were else to post so ill post here. So i decided to remove my stock wing from my Fa5 and i decided to replace it with a carbon fiber TypeR wing.... As some of you may know the Fa5 trunk has 10 holes from the spoiler. I was able to fill in ALL the holse but idk it still doesnt look right to me Sooooo now my NEW question is....

Has anyone tried to put a Mugen Spoiler center piece with a Type R replica Spoiler?? any pics or if anyone knows if it will fit or not????

Thanks any opinions or comments (on this thread) would be helpful!!!!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I dont unerstand what u mean lol... I will go to a autoshop and try to fin something
I saw a stock style carbon fiber at ebay for 100 bucks, i kinda want to put a type r spoiler ontop of the stock one so i don't have to mess with the holes. Or just lay some carbonfiber strips on top of the holes.
they sell some carbon strips at ebay too.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Envy ur avatar creeps me out.. this is a thread of all dudes not myspace just my.02
Ok??? ummm whenever i need the fashion police ill call you lol you sure you on the right side of the team there buddy i mean considering your looking at my pic instead of focusing on my thread....thanks for your helpful tips!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.