8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question on Skunk 2 Lowering spring

Hi ,

as you can see i just sign up for 8th generation and loving it ....lots of car,and lots of people... sorry to the people in 8th generation and mods on here if this is an repeat...i just got confuse on the skunk 2 lowering spring. my question is why on the website Corsport it says the drop is 2 inch. The Url to that link is:

CorSport Online Store: Honda - 06+ Civic - 519-05-1580 - Reviews ....... one of the comment that the guy mention that he had an 2 inch drop...

and when i look in the suspension section. On the rate of spring it says for Skunk 2 //// 1.5” / 1.4” //// (P) 135-184 in. lbs / 125-273 in. lbs....

Again i am sorry if you guys have cover this already. i just want to make sure which amount of drop i am going to get witht he skunk 2 springs.. Reason is because this is going to be the first mod on my 07 fa5 and an proud owner of it too. :D

thx for reading my post and some help will be nice...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah pretty much. It might drop to almost 2.25 inches.

When it settles it drops a little than what companies stated on their site. Mostly all drop springs are like this.
thx alot for the information ....i have just order my sunk 2 springs from corsport.... will post up picture of result :D and plus front hfp under spoiler comming too :D....

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
Yes. My car is dropped 2" with coilovers and its lower than my buddy with Skunk2 springs.

I've installed skunk2's on peoples cars before. its not 2" like its advertised.

theres only 2 springs that drop 2" and thats Neuspeed Race and one thats not so popular.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.