8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so right now i drive an 07 civic LX and im in a 36 month lease. i want to somehow get out of my lease and pick up a new 09 SI because i want a 4 door and i want the SI model. So my question is that is there an easy way to get out of my lease? possibly sell the car to someone else and let them take over the lease? or maybe cut a deal with a dealership, since i am trading a honda for a new honda.

sorry if this is in the wrong thread i just figured i would post it here since im from San Diego and now live in rancho cucamonga. where are the other SI/ Civic owners at?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You are out of luck on that, just waite out the lease or pay a big lease break. Once you are in a lease you have to wait until the terms are up. Well you could put si badges on your 07 LX , I think it adds 10hp and if you put another one in the front thereS another 10hp, then you are rocken. YOU COULD GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND TRY TO GIVE THEM THE KEYS, THEN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN LIKE A CHEETAH

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha thanks for the help. and hmm maybe i should throw some stickers on two... and maybe a big racing number on the side. i heard that adds 50 hp...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I know I am pretty smart i put a solor panel wing on my car, it gave me 15 more hp, plus i save on gas more aerodynamic I go like real fast lol..

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
yea there is sites that you can join to sell off your lease or let them take it over. you could try that.

this is the only reason in my eyes leases suc.. you are stuck

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That would be the best way to do it totall that b***h that is you best shot. parked cars, houses and really big trees but make sure there is snow out side or rain

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Yeah if you are really thinking of totalling it, do it the safe way vandalize it and make it look like a theft, or you could park it in the worst part of town with the doors locks unlocked, and put a note in it say steal me and say there is a bunch of copper in the trunk, and make sure you glue the trunk down, so its hard to open. lol....:readtherules:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts