8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've tried asking this on the SD thread but didn't get too much help, so I thought I'd start my own.

I bought a WS2 exhaust that's chopped up a bit and want it to fit with my Si Sedan.

I also bought a dcrh. I'm going to install this header myself, but I was wondering if any San Diego members out there know a good place to get the WS2 installed and where I could get the ninja cat heat shield done. The heat shield is a lil shady cause I'm wanting to weld it over the flex pipe so I'm curious if anybody knows a good place that would actually do it for me!

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
You should be able to go to any good muffler shop and have them do it. Sometimes certain muffler shops may not want to weld a cover over the deleted portion of the cat but if you offer them the right amount of cash I am sure that they won't have a problem doing it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I find you can have anyone weld anything like that off the car...where they get scared is when you want them to do it on the car. Off the car however, you just want to be sure they get the flanges on nice and square on the welds, and that everythin lines up.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see. thanks guys. yeah they could tell me no, but I guess I'd be embarrassed.

Meanwhile, I don't want to risk giving them the header to weld on the heat shield and then having it not fit...would guarantee fitment if it was already on the car...plus, that's how I heard Brine do it on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.