8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the stock Si rims painted WHITE (and red H centercap)? If so can you please post a picture of it here. THANKS!

i want to paint mine white, i think it would look better than stock. tell me what you think

sorry if it's in the wrong section. im still a noob

·
Registered
921 Posts
yea there are a few threads out there dealing with this, but i agree i think white on white looks real good. i was thinking of doing the same thing, but im not sure if white would look good on Royal Blue Pearl

·
Registered
37 Posts
damn that white on white is hot. ive got a blue si, so it would look *** with white.

i have a question about stock wheels.. anyone know the weight of them? im thinking ill paint the stock wheels gray.. but i just want to make sure they are stupid heavy or something before i spend the time to do then when i can get some rotas or something so inexpensive.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
im just guessing but i think its 20lbs.. i seen it somewhere on here that it was about much... not exactly sure tho... soooo

·
Registered
37 Posts
i just saw the wheel sticky thread they are 23#!!! damnnn! my 18 x 10.5 on my Z are like 18# (advan tcii). thats a bit heavy... probably would cost me $200 to have the wheels painted, i think I will spend the $550 to get some new wheels, wonder what i can sell the stockers for. anyway sorry for thread hijack

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
also this is OFF TOPIC (sorry to the OP) but is it weird to put this.... on my EX?? or would it be corney cuz its not an Si?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you so much yah07yuh! it looks real good! =)

was it hard to powdercoat the rims? and another noob question, how did you paint the centercap red? thanks!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
thank you so much yah07yuh! it looks real good! =)

was it hard to powdercoat the rims? and another noob question, how did you paint the centercap red? thanks!
ummm it wasnt powder coated i used rustoleum white gloss..
also its not painted red .. its a sticker..you can find them all over.. lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts