8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which clips do you need to get to make the RDX Injectors fit on the FG2? There seems to be a few different companies that make em I was lookin at JHPUSA's they have clips and pins for k series motor. Please let me know so when i come for my retune everythin runs smooth.
Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm about to order the RDX injectors through K-Tuned should I just get the injectors or injectors and clips for a clean install on my FA5?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks!So just order the injectors through K-Tuned and then hit up toyota for the clips?any other parts or tools/tips i might need?sorry I'm some what of a noob!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Click on the link for the DIY that i just quoted above, it tells you what tools are required and how to go about installing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i chose the RDX injectors because they are a good price,aren't a huge amount of CC's higher than stock,have a near perfect spray pattern,and can be 550cc if the FPR is crushed!also i noticed when watching my datalogs thru flashpro that my Inj. Duty Cycle was going up to 86% at 7500rpms with just Injen CAI and DC Race header!and since i just bought a walbro 255 fuel pump,P2R thermal Manifold gasket,and a FullRace 3" exhaust id rather be safe than sorry!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts