8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions if anyone can answer them.

I have skunk2 lowering springs n spc F&R camber kit

I've heard a few diff things from ppl. Some people say you are suppose to let the springs settle for a week, others say one drive will be enough. Which one is it?

If I want the best wearing settings (camber/toe) will Honda be able to tune it for me or would I have to give them my specs??/

Thanks

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about the alignment though? Is the best possible wear is for everything (camber/toe) to be at 0 degrees? i'm not so much worried about tracking anymore, I just want best wear possible..

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
What about the alignment though? Is the best possible wear is for everything (camber/toe) to be at 0 degrees? i'm not so much worried about tracking anymore, I just want best wear possible..
I'm pretty sure 0 degrees all around would give you the most life out of your tires assuming you drive normally and aren't taking turns fast all the time. If you are some negative camber would be worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.