8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from these guys yet? I was planning on buying the front and rear lip kits for my Si here and just wanted to get some feedback on them. They had the cheapest I found so far with 261 for each and 25 in shipping making them cheaper that collegehills.

Any feedback is great thanks

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
try www.hondaautomtiveparts.com , i have order alot of parts from them...and got it very quick. i think it was only 3 days and they were at my door.

but since i have ordered the lip kit and i recomended it on this site, it seems they caught onto their shipping calculator problem and there is a chance they will call you a couple days after your order to ask for more shipping money for oversized items. i think for the lip kit they asked some people for $50 more for shipping, which still isnt bad...but, they still have good prices and quick shipping.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I ordered an Si Grille last Saturday and it'll be here today. They send you lots of order updates. I like that.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
vtak07 said:
i ordered my front lip from them and it was 322. shipping was included.
$322?
i ordered my front lip from them and it was 233+ 15 shipping
but i ordered if before they cought onto their shipping calculation mistake.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
i guess hondaautomotiveparts.com is still stuck in 2006 because they don't even have the Sedan Si as an option to choose parts for lol

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
lol. never had that problem since i have an 06, sorry. try and call them?
EDIT: just went to their site....are you talking about parts? or accessories? becuase they have the accessories for 07 cars.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
I would definitely order the front lip kit and the side skirts for my FA5 from them. I don't think they have the rear for the si 4 door.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
the accessories they have for 07 but not 07 sedan si, and for parts the same thing lol

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
I thought it was the same too but when I went on collegehillshonda.com they say its different, in fact they sell the 07 sedan si full kit seperately from the ex, lx and dx

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a 2007 Si coupe will it fit. There is no option for coupes under 2007 but there is for 2006. is it the same size. And did you order on line or call them up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've used HondaPartsDeals.com several times. The last purchase, an engine air filter and a cabin air filter, was $10 shipping + $5 handling. A little ridiculous in my opinion. I will be trying CollegeHillsHonda.com next time around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts