8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
good luck on those china products...dont be surprised if you have to buy a new one within a year.
I deliver pizza 4pm - 10/12pm 5-6 nights a week for the past 9 months w/ those cheap Chinese products installed. Figure they've been on for about 10-15 hours a week and get turned on and off around 100-150 times per week, so far so good :p.

I also bought from this guy: eBay Store - YOUR ONLINE CAR PARTS RESOURCES: REAL HID CONVERSION KIT:
And this is my thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ligh...t-another-hid-install-w-review-lots-pics.html

·
Banned
710 Posts
I deliver pizza 4pm - 10/12pm 5-6 nights a week for the past 9 months w/ those cheap Chinese products installed. Figure they've been on for about 10-15 hours a week and get turned on and off around 100-150 times per week, so far so good :p.

I also bought from this guy: eBay Store - YOUR ONLINE CAR PARTS RESOURCES: REAL HID CONVERSION KIT:
And this is my thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ligh...t-another-hid-install-w-review-lots-pics.html
damn, just wait a few more months

·
Registered
412 Posts
good luck on those china products...dont be surprised if you have to buy a new one within a year.
What sort of naive statement is that? Did you just come out from living in a hole on a desert island? In the 21st Century 75% or more of all electronics come from China. Everything from your iPod to HID headlights are manufactured there, and the quality is on a par or better than any country. The marque for highest-quality these days is "Made in China"!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What sort of naive statement is that? Did you just come out from living in a hole on a desert island? In the 21st Century 75% or more of all electronics come from China. Everything from your iPod to HID headlights are manufactured there, and the quality is on a par or better than any country. The marque for highest-quality these days is "Made in China"!
? Just because all this stuff comes from China don't mean its good quality... the best HID kits are from Europe, which is why even Japanese automakers such as Lexus and Acura use them... There's a reason why the highest quality HID conversion kits are more expensive than the cheap ones from China.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.