8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a QUALITY (excellent) custom car paint shop in NJ?

I am thinking about having my entire car done...But I want the best...

Homegrown where did you get your front end done? Would you recommend them?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i did my front end myself. and i wouldnt recommend them cuz i hate doin bodywork lol

theres a few places around.. rays autobody in toms river does alot of custom stuff.
Somehow i knew you were going to say that lol :)

right now I have:

Sanos Custom Paint Shop
Kreans Body Shop in Toms River
And now
Rays Auto Body

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
theres a place right in howell used to be r and j automotive and that place does custom work but it comes at a pretty hefty price tag their work is awesome tho
Money isn't an object for my Si. I just want it done right so i'm going to call up all the shops i can find in NJ get some quotes, see their processes and make sure i get the job i want done right. :) Going to have one interesting EM1 if i find the right place.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does anyone know a QUALITY (excellent) custom car paint shop in NJ?

I am thinking about having my entire car done...But I want the best...

Homegrown where did you get your front end done? Would you recommend them?
do you know bob naggy on route 1... also southside customs..... he does body work and paint and he's pretty good. he might do custom work... sorry if i cant help... my dad had his whole corvette done and shyt and it looked hot... at south side my boy works there and its his girlfriends dads shop. she has a bubble in hot metallic pink with pink konig's.. that place does custom work. and they do a good job... no bullshyt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.