8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So....Kat and I were talking and decided to set up a meet to scope out these epic "Golden Ring Meets" The festivities shall begin at 8:30

We shall start at:

Qdoba
5282 Campbell Blvd., Suite G
Baltimore, MD 21236

Then we shall caravan about 2 miles to the Golden Ring location.

NO CREEPERS! NONE! ZERO! FORBIDDEN! ALL CREEPERS WILL BE SHUNNED!

Attendees:
eriplex
katgedge +1
coreyb21236 +2

·
Registered
244 Posts
Add me to the list and ill try to get 2 others

·
BootyLuvr
23,368 Posts
Erica: Are you serious about going to the Golden Ring Meets??

I went there last weekend and they had the Baltimore County Helicopter out over the location(s).

Everyone meets at the PepBoys/Costco parking lot first and then when the Cops come they go to Golden Ring. Last week the Cops came around 9:15pm or so (don't quote me) to PepBoys (on Route 40) and then everyone went to Golden Ring and the Cops ran them off around 9:45pm or so.

It was a cluster-**** getting out of PepBoys/Costco. I just waited until everyone left. Cops didn't like that too much.

I had a picture of the Baltimore County Police Helicopter over PepBoys/Costco. lol

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
lol hell yeah..i love wii and drunk wii is even better...if worse comes to worse i like about twenty mins from golden ring we can all go back to my house..i got the wii. Lol
Bring it, I can bring Need for Speed Carbon on Wii too.

lolz that would be epic. wii! i'd bring extra controllers for the occasion!
I've got extras, but I'm sure you've got the extreme ones that vibrate at multiple levels :laughing:

·
Registered
244 Posts
we could go to wendys on belair and silver spring in perry hall. cops rarely go there but there isnt to much going on there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.