8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
although i love the way the stock system sounds (EX), i still want a little more "boom" outa the bass..so heres my question(s):
what would i need to get to achieve this? and where would be a good place to get it in the 604 (purchase/install)? thanks guys :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
PK- said:
although i love the way the stock system sounds (EX), i still want a little more "boom" outa the bass..so heres my question(s):
what would i need to get to achieve this? and where would be a good place to get it in the 604 (purchase/install)? thanks guys :biggrin:

Talk to Dennis....he works for sound and security company called BPGTuning.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
dennis installed the sub and amp in my fit with a remote bass controller up front. very clean install, and it sounds great for what it is. the price i paid on the amp was a bit expensive compared to what ive seen it online but i guess they have to make money somehow :) overall im happy with the results. bpg would get a recommendation from me.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
I don't mind paying a little extra to people that I know that work on my car, I love the work Dennis has done to my car so far, and I know if there is an issue he will take care of it asap. I would rather pay extra for good work then pay less for crappy work done.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Agreed with Sleepy. You could probably go to Future Shop and have the same system put in for less, but I’d gladly pay extra to have the piece of mind of having a system that is correctly installed and your car is taken care of during the installation… not to mention post-install service/tech support. Dennis FTW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts