8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks could use a little info. I just got my flashpro and am looking at all the basemaps however there aren't any that came with the update or software that directly apply.

I have an 09 FG2 with PW:JDM intake and Apexi WS2 exhaust. There genericish catback setting but im a little unsure what to classify the intake as, its set up similar to a shortram, but is designed to draw cold air from the front rather than from right above the header. Any advise would be appreciated.

Side note, I am googling up a storm but my work webfilter is screwing me over on alot of stuff... so if there is a downloadable map out there i just cant get to it yet. If i can scrounge some money Ill get a professional tune soon, anyone know of a good spot near conroe/spring, Tx. area?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Brad @ PWJDM has a map for PWJDM PC and HFC and otherwise stock car. when i was stocck+pwjdm it worked safely but def needed some tuning. i would try contacting him for the calibration.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
I'll PM you but I have 2 tunes for that intake, both are not mine though, one is Brad's and the other Franks. They both work ok, but will work better with a personalized tune. Which I am still trying to learn how to do.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll PM you but I have 2 tunes for that intake, both are not mine though, one is Brad's and the other Franks. They both work ok, but will work better with a personalized tune. Which I am still trying to learn how to do.
Cool, I have been running the Weapon R SRI tune, to much success, will be interesting to see how it changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts