8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Guys. I have 07 Civic LX Coupe and currently looking for Stock rims/tires for EX in New York Area. PM me if you have a set for sell in New York.:biggrin:

Someone told me in order to put EX Rims on LX, you have to use EX’s OEM lug nuts. Is it True? Do I need to buy OEM lug Nuts for EX’s Rim? Can someone tell me the answers? Appreciated~~~~~~:biggrin:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Interesting questions. I am selling my EX wheels supposedly tomorrow to a member here with an LX. I will ask about the lugs to at least make sure he knows one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
the ex lugs are capped on the end for locks and i dont think the lx lugs are
if you have to get diff lugs
get some cool looking non ex lx lugs all together lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slowroll90 said:
the ex lugs are capped on the end for locks and i dont think the lx lugs are
if you have to get diff lugs
get some cool looking non ex lx lugs all together lol
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Oh, Really? Thanks for the INFO. But what size of lugs I should get? Are there any good web sites for lugs and center Cup for EX wheels?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
black07coupe said:
what!?!?! im so confused... i put '04 rsx-s rims on my LX and i used the lugs that came with the car.
Maybe Special lugs are not required for 04 rsx-s rims? Anyone put EX rims on LX on his/her car? Answer this question please. :wavey:

·
Registered
71 Posts
The lug nuts must be compatible with the wheels you use. So, if you put EX wheels on an LX, you need to use the lug nuts that came with the EX, unless the LX uses the same nuts. I will be selling a spanking new set of '04 RSX-S rims w/ tires, and they use the exact same lug nuts as the EX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.