8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know it's stupid, but I didn't pay much for it and really am just curious if anyone has any constructive ideas on how to not break it rather than just telling me the likely outcome. I'm doing it regardless but wanted to pick anyone's brain that might have any pointers to beat the odds on what will most likely happen anyway. Just always wanted to put nitrous in something and see what happens. The car has been checked out as safe and has been well maintained, just needs a new muffler but was going to wait to see if she survived this before fixing it.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I prefaced my message admitting that was the most likely scenario but thanks for commenting anyway. With how well kept the engine is, I'd give it a fair to poor chance of survival but I'll have fun regardless, though more fun if it doesn't. Who the hell actually puts dinitrogen monoxide into a new car and void the warranty or ruin a car they care about? You run the risk of blowing the block regardless but it hurts less when you paid for your car with a twinkie and handshake. It's cute you call it NOS lol, isn't that a brand of NO2? I like fast and furious too so no worries :) I only know the more correct version of it being called dinitrogen monoxide rather than nitrous oxide because I got kicked out of two prestigious biochemistry programs because of the stupid a$$ ho I was married to at the time. I AM NOT a ***.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No get me wrong, I appreciate the comment over nothing, nobody else commented and I felt a genuine concern from you. So for sure no hard feelings and I will definitely post the results since it seems at least one person cares. Good afternoon my good man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts