8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my bro was updating his psp and it said dont disconnect and he did and now its all black screen,,,doenst do anyting..power goes on for like 7 seconds then shuts off i think he shut it off after it delelted his software with out installing new software anyone wanna help?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i dont know try this. growin up this was known as the ghetto fix. remove the batteries and see if that works. doesnt hurt to try

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help guys...yea i really hope to fix this one casue i have my own and the broken one from my bro if i do fix it im gonna get every mod and hack possible lol maby turn it into a washing machine! haha

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I really doubt there is anything you can do for it, this happened to me when I was flashing a xbox, and that think was killed.

NEVER unplug something when flashing ROM / BIOS, sony may be able to help, but I don't think there is much you can do on your own, unless you figure out a way to reflash it somehow.

At least it was just a PSP, the last time I heard of someone disconnecting during a flash it was on a Subie ECU, that didn't end well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts