8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered the Fujita SRI for my Si sedan.Everyone says get X's intake but for now i cant.I need to know is the fujita SRI worth 188 bucks that i spent on it?And wut can i expect out of it.I did sum readind and some says its up to 8-11 hp gain and upto 11 trq gain?.I need opinions please

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
i just ordered the Fujita SRI for my Si sedan.Everyone says get X's intake but for now i cant.I need to know is the fujita SRI worth 188 bucks that i spent on it?And wut can i expect out of it.I did sum readind and some says its up to 8-11 hp gain and upto 11 trq gain?.I need opinions please
Personally, I would get X's intake. It is well engineered and removes the problems associated with SRI's like bogging, hesitating and lack of throttle response. X's will definitely make more hp.

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
you should have bought my fujita for 50 shipped in the FS section, and he fujtia makes about 6-8 whp with no tq gains, it actually loses tq down low

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
I like mine, but I want the x intake as well. If you're not looking at spending a ton of money, it's ok, but I guess if you spent that much, you could spend a little more and get the x. The only downfall is the wait.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I have an AEM SRI and absolutely love it! People complain about heat soak this, loss of power that, bottom line is that SRI's DO make power, not a lot but some. But at WOT :eek:mg: does it sound good, and that's why I bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.