8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any experience with these? i was thinking about gettin these instead of eibach or comptech since its way cheaper. what about the skunk 2 springs. any advice would help thanks

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
well a lil off topic but i got the tein S tech's and they are great for me. it rides stock and there are no rubbing issues.
heres a pic
before the drop

after the drop

·
Registered
609 Posts
i have the progress springs and they are...well i cant say anything bad about them cuz they are fine...and they give a really nice drop...i have a thread somewhere on here that i started showing the drop so search is ur friend

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
Perfect drop with Progress.. I have had mine for almost 2 years and no problems except my struts.

·
Registered
609 Posts
martinez...i was looking at the pics of ur car some day and it looked so sick so fricking sick and im like damn his car looks exactly exactly like mine, hfp kit...except mines red, but however now that u mention ur lowered on progress thats why....im also on progress...but wow do i really love ur car's stance =)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it looks nice. but how does it do around the corners. why does the picture have a really deep drop in the rear?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like the teins drop it looks sick. but i have heard alot of issues with the ride quality.

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
martinez...i was looking at the pics of ur car some day and it looked so sick so fricking sick and im like damn his car looks exactly exactly like mine, hfp kit...except mines red, but however now that u mention ur lowered on progress thats why....im also on progress...but wow do i really love ur car's stance =)
yeah it looks nice. but how does it do around the corners. why does the picture have a really deep drop in the rear?
I have NO issues around corners at all. My car is way lower in the back b/c I normally have my trunk full of CRAP :lildevil:

·
Registered
690 Posts
dont they say that its bad to lower your car just with springs? ive been wanting to lower mine, but i dont have the money even for a cheap coil over set...and yes, i knew they sold lowering springs...but wont they damage your stock suspension, struts and all in the long run?

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
mine is on progress too,

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have NO issues around corners at all. My car is way lower in the back b/c I normally have my trunk full of CRAP :lildevil:[/QUOTE]
lol alright

dont they say that its bad to lower your car just with springs? ive been wanting to lower mine, but i dont have the money even for a cheap coil over set...and yes, i knew they sold lowering springs...but wont they damage your stock suspension, struts and all in the long run?
yeah i heard the same
u can get comptechs for around $100 now.

all of the above have nice looking rides btw!
where can u get it at?
mine is on progress too,
damn thats sick and hot. but how are progress compaired to comptech/eibach? im talking about handling

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
^ don't know comparatively, But I can tell you right now that Progress springs with HFP shocks are amazing when cornering, when I adjust My camber In it's even better.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts