8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for a professional and reputable detailer around the GTA area. If you have any recommendations, or shops you can refer me to

Please post all the info here:
Site, Phone #, who to speak with, Referred by

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
269 Posts
i know a place that does it well and he was on the board here too i think.. and other boards.. let me find it for u...

he gave me a quote and he lives around my area so it's perfect... here is what he replied me with...

""""Just replying to your post here click here for sample.

A 1 stage polish which you saw here Wes_R x TL Type S - AcuraZine Community would cost $300. Extra $50 for the engine shampoo and would take me 12hrs to complete. Included in the job would be the following...

clean rims
clean exhaust
wash car
clay bar treatment
mask plastic & rubber trim
measure paint
1 stage polish
clean off dust & polishing oils
wax
metal polish exhaust
clean windows, sunroof, mirrors, etc
dress tires

Let me know what you think and feel free to give me a call at (647)999-8499."""""

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^What area is this in, and whom do I speak with?

Norm - Brother got a new car that needs some detailing, so yes of course before winter

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for a professional and reputable detailer around the GTA area. If you have any recommendations, or shops you can refer me to

Please post all the info here:
Site, Phone #, who to speak with, Referred by

Thanks in advance
Pete, I swear you have a Select Right Detailing sticker on the front of your car... :S

lol...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Was just lurking around and found this thread and saw that I was mentioned here. Thanks Azn Boi and Guitar Player!

That is my cell number (647)999-8499 and just ask for me, Wes.

Here is another example of my work I just put up on a Testarossa.

Wes_R + Testarossa (126 pics) - AcuraZine Community

Damn.. Nice work man. Takes a lot of hard work and patience. That little custom broom that you we're using reminds me of back home (Philippines). Anyways, you got PM Wes..

1 - 20 of 84 Posts