8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
wait i remember you, you are the one that had a turbo kit mailed to your ''friend'' and they did bc you posted it in your last thread saying your friend received it..and jotech came in your old thread and told you international orders they dont control it because of U.S. customs and it may take months or longer.

im not being biased but seems like you are the one that is trying to scam them, i mean im no lawyer but if you bought a turbo kit from them and you bought more items from them KNOWING it will take longer...Or is this all on one same transaction??

·
Registered
12,536 Posts
Contact www.bbb.com and file a complaint. Then call the attorney general in whatever state jotech operates out of and file a complaint.

That is the only way you will get this money back from JoTech.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
its bs how they can actually accept your money then give you a payment plan..
you're basically loaning them money at 0% interest

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wait i remember you, you are the one that had a turbo kit mailed to your ''friend'' and they did bc you posted it in your last thread saying your friend received it..and jotech came in your old thread and told you international orders they dont control it because of U.S. customs and it may take months or longer.

im not being biased but seems like you are the one that is trying to scam them, i mean im no lawyer but if you bought a turbo kit from them and you bought more items from them KNOWING it will take longer...Or is this all on one same transaction??
if you talk to me its the same the last thread go removed by moderator.. and i post again...

by the way i talk with jotech and make a deal for the rest of the money i go edit this thread because this if he don't meets the deal i start the thread again

thank you all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.