8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good because I put to my car wheels to him HP 20" does like 15 days, but the problem is that wheels reaches to beat in the guard mud, wanted to lower it a little so that it better sees, but than I must do, they have recommended to me that reduces the internal eyebrow to him to the guard mud, but if this becomes can be mistreated the painting, or you who you say, i like me to listen to opinion of which they put 20" to him to its cars... and that is what they made to lower it a little and to avoid that it beats... I leave imagenes them...

Gretting from Mexico!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
it's hard to tell at this angle but doesn't it seem like the offsets is off but it might just be me? For 20's you are probably going to have to roll the fender if you want to drop the car. It sounds like he's talkin about the fender well trim maybe cause with the HFP kit you can't run mud guards. But yeah...roll the fenders for the drop.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, sounds like he's rubbing, but wants to drop his car more. Rolling the fenders is probably the only solution if you really feel like dropping the car on lower springs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you very much by his commentaries apparently what they say to me it is the idea that I have, but when doing this can be damaged the painting, or somebody knows like doing it better? Greetings and thanks for its commentaries

1 - 6 of 6 Posts