8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
I used Prima Hydro in the summer. It easy to use because it's wax as you dry. The beading does not last as long as Black Magic's beading does. But if you use it everytime you wash, it shouldnt really matter how long it lasts. The beading lasts about 3 weeks for me in Boston summer. The beading for black magic lasts about 1.5 months during the 3 major snow storms we had in Boston.

·
Registered
273 Posts
prima is all i use. i was skeptical at first so i bought the starter pack. try the starter pack n see how you like it. everyone is different i like it but you might not. i loved it so i ordered a bunch more. i love the nero for interior and my tires. leaves interior clean bt not all glossy and shiny bt does leave the tires shiny and it smells so good. i love the hydro for a spray wax. and the slick is great for a quick spray detailer leaves the paint soo smooth. black cars show swirls soo bad and the swirl does a great job of getting rid of them, just make sure to not rush it when you use the swirl if you want it to work take your time. and epic is great to. now as for longevity i dnt realy know how long they last. only been useing for bout 5 months. i wash my car 1-2 times a week.and i wax it bout every 4 months and use the slick and hydro for touchups with car washes. if you live in states where you get snow or gets pretty cold. the hydro helps with windows not fogging up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.