8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Pricing released!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Jrfish007 
#1 ·
http://www.hondanews.com/CatID2010?mid=2005090938171&mime=asc

Si not announced yet. Navi is $1750 for the EX and if the Si is MSRP $19,600 like I've heard an Si with navi and destination would be $21,900. I'm anxious to see how much the summer tire package costs since the Pilot Exaltos actually retail for less than the all-season MXM4s. Summer tires are $200 on the Acura TL hopefully it will be the same or less on the Si.

#10 ·
jbbrann said:
If it's like past HFPs it will include wheels, aero kit, spoiler, springs (haven't seen any info regarding this on the Civic yet though), and special badging.
this is right. the wheels are 17s vs the 16's. if i get this stuff. its calledd WARRANTY COVERED. this is what im doing. i cant be without a car waiting for parts...i could whenm i was walking and had my s2000. but things have changed for ME. i will be looking at everyones cars getting fixed up. i cant wait to see u guys car. but each of us have to do what we have to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.