8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a pretty low quote from a local honda dealership for a 2009 Black 4dr Si.
they gave me $20,719.

do you guys think this is a good deal? or should i play the crappy economy game and keep diming him down

·
Registered
857 Posts
I am from upstate NY and i got a asm 4dr Si with the hfp body kit installed for 21,235. i also qualified for the 3.9 percent. if you think about it, the HFP body kit from the dealers is probably around $1500 installed so you have more than enough wiggle room to get that number down.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i got a pretty low quote from a local honda dealership for a 2009 Black 4dr Si.
they gave me $20,719.

do you guys think this is a good deal? or should i play the crappy economy game and keep diming him down
with or without taxes? i got the same exacpt car and color for 19,450 without taxes, 21,108 with taxes, title and new plate...

and this was in michigan, and i got a 3.9% apr

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Holy crack, that's the price I got on my 2009 EX Sedan, and I put down 5,000 down with 800 credit, 4%ish APR, 5-year financing. You better grab that Si at that awesome price or I will sell mine back to the dealership even though it's worth significantly less, and take that Si from you. My EX I think came out to almost 21? Maybe 22 after T/T/L and all that. Oh, and my EX was marked up to like 23.5k when it was originally for sale in Michigan or something, then it made its way down to CA and the cheapest I could be it was high 20's or so. Yeah. Take that Si.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well they emailed me back a price quote for Pricing

MSRP
$22,105
Destination Charge
$670
Total Price as Built*
$22,775

Internet Price*
$20,690

That's including licensing tax and tabs. I'm not quite sure though if that's just the price for them to get me into the dealership or what. But I did buy my honda civic lx from them in 2006.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You should really not be paying more than $20,000 + tax and fees for an '09 SI right now, around $19,500 is actually more like it. Different areas could be different but for the most part that is what people are paying. Check out the how much did you pay for your car thread.
Just my opinion, just trying to help. I looked for 2 years before I bought.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.