8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard anything about how much the different models of the 8th gen will cost? i'm especially interested in the SI.

·
Banned
92 Posts
i dont think there is official pricing yet. but from honda's reputation, and tradition, you can bet the pricing will remain true and competitive to today's civic prices.

·
Registered
420 Posts
albundy said:
will navi be available in the coupe>?
of course.

honda has said the whole civic line was moving more upscale. you can expect all civic models to be slightly more expensive.

·
Banned
92 Posts
civics are famous for their affordable price with reliability. if honda jacks up the price on civics, best believe consumers will shift towards corollas, tc's or any other reliable sport compact.

i believe civics will remain in their historical price range.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
one question
does someone have the official date that the civic will go to the dealers?
and coupe and sedan at same time?

·
Registered
420 Posts
albundy said:
civics are famous for their affordable price with reliability. if honda jacks up the price on civics, best believe consumers will shift towards corollas, tc's or any other reliable sport compact.

i believe civics will remain in their historical price range.

John Mendel said:
the civic is moving upscale
lol but for real honda has already announced that all civic models are moving slightly upscale. someones gotta pay for those extra features. also this is to make way for the honda jazz/fit coming to the u.s.

el_ben2 said:
one question
does someone have the official date that the civic will go to the dealers?
and coupe and sedan at same time?
the base civics are expected to be released in september. the si is expected to come out in december

·
Registered
420 Posts
no problem :) though this is not set in stone. honda is notorious about being secretive of their furture releases

·
Registered
420 Posts
stupidfool said:
^^ thx dude, calling my dealership tommorow and asking if they're taking preorders :)
no problem. usually i would recommend waiting for the car to come out and test drive it before putting a deposit down, but the gotta-have-it factor is deffinatley high on this car. im psyched to see the finished product :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
stupidfool said:
so what's the difference between the si and the coupe?
200hp, lsd, 6spd, 17" rims, bigger tailpipe, 3 spoke steering wheel, seats, and well find the rest out when honda lifts its media embargo in september

1 - 20 of 26 Posts